1. Which of the following is not characteristic of Bulimia Nervosa?
A) Strict dieting and excessive exercise
B) Binge eating followed by deliberate vomiting.
C) Purging with laxatives
D) All of the above
2. Which of the following statement is not true of Biogas?
A) Biogas can be used in a gas engine.
B) Biogas is primarily methane and carbon dioxide.
C) Biogas can be compressed like natural gas is compressed to CNG.
D) None of the above
3. Which of the following constitute the fibre part of food?
A) Cellulose B) Oligosaccharides
C) Pectin D) All of the above
4. Ikat is an example of …… type of printing.
A) Direct B) Discharge
C) Resist D) Roller
5. World Population Day is observed on
A) July 11th B) June 10th
C) December 1st D) December 10th
6. According to Piaget’s theory, children’s belief that inanimate objects have life like qualities is referred to as
A) Centration B) Dynamic transformation
C) Animistic transformation D) Animistic thinking
7. The scientific discipline concerned with occupational health, safety and productivity
A) Psychometrics B) Gerontology
C) Ergonomics D) Anthropometry
8. An example of ‘complementary’ proteins in foods
A) Rice with Sambar
B) Chappathi with dal
C) White cheese with whole wheat pasta
D) All of the above
9. A quick changing fashion
A) Classic B) Fad C) Style D) Silhouette
10. Which of the following statements regarding MGNREGA are true?
1. Its objective is to enhance livelihood security in rural areas.
2. It aims to provide at least 200 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year.
3. Creating durable assets like roads, ponds, wells etc.
4. Employment under this scheme is a legal entitlement.
A) 1, 2 and 3 are true B) 2, 3 and 4 are true
C) 1, 3 and 4 are true D) 1, 2 and 4 are true
11. A severe psychotic disorder that affects a person’s thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
A) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder B) Kleptomania
C) Pyrophobia D) Schizophrenia
12. Grey water means:
A) Marine water that is littered.
B) Water that a place gets after a severe drought.
C) Water used for domestic laundry purposes.
D) Domestic waste water coming out of kitchens.
13. Which of the following foods should be avoided by patients with Dyslipidemia?
1. Green leafy vegetables and fruits
2. Organ meats like liver and kidney
3. Shrimp and squid
A) 2, 3 and 4
B) 1, 2 and 3
C) 1, 3 and 4
D) 1, 2, and 4
14. In the loom, the weft yarn can be carried with the help of this
A) Shuttle B) Projectile C) Water Jet D) All of these.
15. The Govt of India programme aimed at the universalization of elementary education and which strives to provide free and compulsory education to children between 6-14 years:
A) National Literacy Mission
B) National Institute of Open Schooling
C) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
D) Jan Shikshan Sansthan
16. “If you don’t drink the milk immediately, I will beat you up”, a mother tells her preschooler. Which of the following child rearing techniques is she practicing?
A) Authoritarian B) Authoritative
C) Permissive D) Uninvolved
17. The processing of recyclables to extract or recover materials or to convert to energy is a method of
A) Waste management B) Water harvesting
C) Landfill D) Waste conservation
18. Which organ in the body has the biosynthetic machinery which can convert carbohydrates into fats?
A) Pancreas B) Small intestine
C) Large intestine D) Liver
19. Match the following
List – 1 List – 2
a) Applied research (1) Immediate application
b) Fundamental research (2) Improving a product or process.
c) Action research (3) Produces more knowledge
A) a-1, b-2, c-3 B) a-1, b-3, c-2
C) a-2, b-1, c-3 D) a-2, b-3, c-1
20. In the experimental method of research, the group which is exposed to the influence of the factor under consideration is termed the
A) Control group B) Variable group
C) Experimental group D) Non Variable group
21. Which of the following method can be used to control extraneous variables?
A) Removing the variable B) Randomization
C) Matching cases D) All of the above
22. Bharat Sevak Samaj is an agency promoted by the ……
A) Planning Commission B) Pay Commission
C) National Literacy Mission D) Central Social Welfare Board
23. Match the following
List – 1 List – 2
a) Asbestos (1) Bast fibre
b) Rayon (2) Strongest natural fibre
c) Linen (3) Mineral fibre
d) Silk (4) Regenerated fibre
A) a-2, b-1, c-3, d-4 B) a-3, b-1, c-2, d-4
C) a-1, b-2, c-4, d-3 D) a-3, b-4, c-1, d-2
24. Word Association Tests and Sentence Completion Tests are examples of
A) Language Proficiency Tests B) Interest Inventories
C) Projective Techniques D) Aptitude Tests
25. KESNIK was set up in …… and is associated with ……
A) 1985, Biogas production B) 1989, Water recycling
C) 1989, CEEF Technology D) 2015, Skill Development
26. Most of the iron in the food is in the ferric form and has to be reduced to the ferrous form before absorption. Which of the following helps in this process?
A) Hydrochloric acid B) Lactic acid
C) Ascorbic acid D) Pantothenic acid
27. An example of a sleeve that is part of the bodice block
A) Kimono sleeve B) Puff sleeve
C) Petal sleeve D) None of the above
28. ‘Destination Man’ is the fundamental objective of which of the following?
A) Community Organization
B) Community Welfare
C) Community Development
D) Community Participation
29. The study by Margaret Mead in Samoa is a typical example of the
A) Interview method B) Experimental method
C) Ethnographic method D) Ex Post facto method
30. Which of the following statements regarding the literacy rate in India are true, as per the 2011 statistics?
1. Kerala has the highest literacy rate in India.
2. Rajasthan has the lowest female literacy rate.
3. Male literacy is highest in Lakshadweep.
4. Bihar has the lowest total literacy rate.
A) Only 1 and 4 are true. B) Only 1, 2 and 4 are true.
C) Only 1, 2 and 3 are true. D) All the statements are true.
31. Direct transfer of LPG subsidy is termed
A) SAFAL B) JWAALA
C) PAHAL D) GAIL
32. Which of the following are characteristic of haemoglobinopathy?
1. It is an inherited single gene disorder.
2. It is most common in the populations from Australia and New Zealand.
3. Sickle cell anaemia is an example of haemoglobinopathy.
4. It results in an abnormal structure of the haemoglobin molecule.
A) 1, 2 and 4 are true B) 2, 3 and 4 are true.
C) 1, 3 and 4 are true D) 1, 2 and 3 are true.
33. Melt spinning is carried out in the processing of this fibre.
A) Nylon B) Silk C) Rayon D) Linen
34. What are the disadvantages of wind farms?
A) Need extensive land for installation
B) Leads to noise pollution
C) Causes visual pollution
D) All of the above
35. Reliability and validity are essential to the effectiveness of a research tool. Validity is that quality of a tool that
A) Enables it to measure consistently.
B) Helps to eliminate extraneous variables.
C) Enables it to measure what it is supposed to measure.
D) Helps to control non extraneous variables.
36. Which of the following statements are true of the Eliz Charts?
1. It can be used for growth monitoring.
2. It incorporates weight, height and BMI on the same chart.
3. Mass screening using the Chart is difficult.
4. Separate Charts have to be used for males and females.
A) 1 is true, but 2,3and 4 are wrong.
B) 1, 2 and 3 are true, but 4 is wrong.
C) 1 and 2 are true, but 3 and 4 are wrong.
D) 1 and 4 are wrong, but 2 and 3 are true.
37. Match the following
List – 1 List – 2
a) Hue (1) Brightness or dullness of colour
b) Value (2) Name of the colour
c) Intensity (3) Lightness or darkness of colours
A) a-3, b-2, c-1 B) a-2, b-1, c-3 C) a-2, b-3, c-1 D) a-1, b-2, c-3
38. Given below are two statements, one labeled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Subjective Global Assessment (SGA) is a proven anthropometric assessment tool.
Reasoning (R): SGA can identify malnutrition, distinguish malnutrition from a disease state and can identify patients to whom nutritional therapy can alter outcome.
A) (A) is not true, but (R) is true B) Both (A) and (R) are true.
C) (A) is true, but (R) is not true D) Both (A) and (R) are not true.
39. Which of the following is not a part of the loom?
A) Reed B) Take up lever
C) Heddles D) Harness
40. Standup India Programme focuses on
A) SC/ST Preschool children
B) SC/ST School going children
C) SC/ST and Women entrepreneurs
D) None of the above
41. Tests that can predict an individual’s capacity to acquire improved performance with additional training.
A) IQ Tests B) Aptitude Tests
C) EQ Tests D) Skill Enhancement Tests
42. Which of the following food contain less Calcium but is very rich in Phosphorous?
A) Meat B) Dry fruits
C) Milk D) Cottage cheese
43. The age range of those who come within the purview of The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) 2007 is ……
A) 0 -6 years B) 0 -10 years C) 5 -10 years D) 0 -18 years
44. The HDI calculated by the United Nations Development Programme takes into account which all of the following?
1. Technological Development Index
2. Life Expectancy Index
3. Education Index
4. Income Index
A) 1, 2 and 3 only B) 1, 2 and 4 only
C) 2, 3and 4 only D) All of the above
45. Betacarotenes, Lycopene and Anthocyanin are all examples of …….
A) Exotoxins B) Deoxidants
C) Antioxidants D) Dehydrants
46. Match the following
List – 1 List – 2
a) Chikankari (1) Karnataka
b) Kanthas (2) Uttar Pradesh
c) Phulkari (3) Punjab
d) Kasuti (4)Bengal
A) a-3, b-2, c-1, d-4 B) a-1, b-3, c-4, d-2
C) a-2, b-4, c-3, d-1 D) a-4, b-2, c-3, d-1
47. A programme launched to provide free LPG connections to women from BPL families.
A) Pradhan Mantri Jwaala Jeevan Yojana
B) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
C) Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
D) Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
48. Ponderal Index is
A) A ratio of a person’s height to weight.
B) A ratio of a person’s age to BMI.
C) A ratio of a person’s age to height.
D) A ratio of a person’s age to weight
49. Given below are two statements, one labeled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R)
Assertion (A): Questionnaires are data gathering devices through which respondents answer
questions or respond to statements in writing.
Reasoning (R): The open ended questionnaire calls for choosing a response from a set of
(A) (A) and (R) are correct
(B) (A) and (R) are incorrect.
(C) (A) is correct but (R) is incorrect
(D) (A) is incorrect, but (R) is correct.
50. Which of the following agency was established in 1975 and is involved in the promotion of Small Scale Industries?
A) SIDCO B) SEBI C) SCERT D) SIETI
51. Which of the following has an important role to play in dark adaptation of eyes?
A) Vitamin A B) Vitamin K
C) Vitamin E D) None of the above
52. …… is an important factor in marketing.
A) Price B) Promotion
C) Place D) All of the above
53. The United Nations Millennium Development Goals consists of …….
A) 8 goals B) 10 goals C) 12 goals D) 20 goals
54. In a Sociogram, boys are represented by
A) Triangles B) Squares C) Circles D) Rectangles
55. A continuing process whereby an individual learns the norms, values, behaviour and social skills required for integration into the society in which he/she lives.
A) Social referencing. B) Socialization.
C) Social cognition. D) Social interpretation.
56. Which of the following should not be included in a soft diet?
1) Soft boiled egg 2) Cauliflower 3) Fried egg 4) Poached egg
A) 1 & 2 B) 1 & 3 C) 2 & 3 D) 1 & 4
57. People who adopt a fashion when it is at the end of its cycle
A) Laggards B) Adopters C) Acceptors D) Innovators
58. An autonomous body started in 1987 under the auspices of the Govt. of Kerala with the objective of developing managerial skills, organizational abilities, leadership qualities etc
among different categories of government officials, elected representatives etc?
A) KSIDC B) SRLM C) SITLC D) SIRD
59. The outermost level of Bronfenbrenner’s model that consists of cultural values, laws, customs and resources is the
A) Macro system B) Exo system C) Meso system D) Micro system
60. Observation of behavior in a laboratory, where conditions are the same for all the participants is termed
A) Participant observation B) Non participant observation
C) Structured observation D) Naturalistic Observation
61. Which of the following scales describes differences between things by assigning them to categories and is cited as the least precise method of quantification?
A) A nominal scale B) An ordinal scale
C) An interval scale D) A ratio scale
62. Which of the following method is not part of organic farming?
A) Crop rotation B) Increased tillage
C) Cover cropping D) Application of compost.
63. Which of the following are the salient features of the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015?
1. Orphans and destitute children who are in conflict with the law should not be punished.
2. Juveniles in conflict with the law in the age group of 16-18 years can be tried as adults.
3. The Act has provisions for foster care.
4. Parents giving up their child for adoption will get three months to reconsider their decision.
A) 2, 3 and 4 are correct. B) 1, 2 and 3 are correct.
C) Only 1 and 4 are correct. D) All the statements are correct.
64. NCHC is a Quality Organization that does effective Assessment and Certification for food industry. What is the Certification that it offers?
A) BIS B) HACCP
C) AGMARK D) None of the above
65. The method of growing plants without soil, using mineral nutrient solutions in a water solvent:
A) Vermiculite B) Aeroponics
C) Hydroponics D) Vertical gardening
66. A woven fabric stretches maximum along this direction:
A) Warp B) Bias C) Weft D) Selvedge
67. FSSAI is the abbreviation for:
A) Food Security and Safety Act of India
B) Food Standards and Safety Authority of India
C) Food Safety and Security Act of India
D) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
68. Which of the following statistics should be used when the means of more than two samples have to be compared?
A) t Test B) ANOVA C) Chi Square Test D) None of the above
69. A floral printed dress with a plain collar satisfies this principle of design.
A) Rhythm B) Texture C) Emphasis D) Line
70. Lycra fabrics are known for their exceptional
A) Colour B) Elasticity
C) Thermal property D) Cooling effect
71. The name of Eric Berne is associated with which of the following?
A) Transactional Analysis B) Rational Emotive Therapy
C) Gender Identity D) Desire Theory of Mind.
72. Given below are two statements, one labeled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Genetically engineered foods are produced from organisms that have had
changes introduced into their RNA using the methods of Genetic engineering.
Reasoning (R): Genetic engineering techniques allow for the introduction of new traits as
well as greater control over traits such as selective breeding and mutation
A) (A) and(R) are correct. B) (A) and (R) are wrong.
C) (A) is wrong, but (R) is correct. D) (A) is correct, but (R) is wrong.
73. This step in research helps the researcher to become familiar with what is already known in the
field and what is still unknown and untested.
A) Review of literature. B) Framing of objectives.
C) Formulating hypotheses D) Statement of the problem.
74. Engaging a person in gardening and plant based activities, facilitated by a trained therapist, to
achieve specific therapeutic treatment goals is called
A) Hydro therapy B) Horticultural therapy
C) Aquaponics D) Geoponics
75. Which of the following is a centrally sponsored scheme which aims at empowering adolescent girls through nutrition, health care and life skills education?
A) Rashtriya Mahila Kosh B) MCTS
C) Priyadarshini D) SABLA
76. LEED certification is given to which of the following?
A) Energy efficient buildings B) Muncipal/Corporation Water quality
C) Air purity D) Safety of roads and bridges
77. Mottled teeth is discolouration of teeth due to excessive intake of ………
A) Chlorine B) Arsenic C) Fluorine D) Iron
78. Which of the following plants can remove Carbon dioxide at night?
1) Ficus 2) Pine tree
3) Cacti 4) ‘Mother-in-laws tongue’ plant
A) 1 & 2 B) 3 & 4 C) 1 & 4 D) 2 & 3
79. Given below are two statements, one labelled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Nano foods are created by the employment of nano technological techniques in
the cultivation/production of foods but not in processing or packaging of
Reasoning (R): Nanotechnology allows manufacturers to develop lower fat foods, to pack
more nutrients into otherwise vitamin- free foods and is also poised to create better food packaging.
(A) (A) is correct, but (R) is wrong. (B) (A) and (R) are wrong.
(C) (A) and(R) are correct. (D) (A) is wrong, but (R) is correct.
80. The Japanese art of growing ornamental, artificially dwarfed varieties of trees and shrubs in shallow pots
A) Ikebana B) Feng Shui
C) Bonsai D) Hachi-no-ki
81. Which of the following theorists emphasized observational learning as a powerful source of development?
A) Eric Erikson B) Albert Bandura
C) Jean Piaget D) None of the above
82. Which of the following is true of a good structural design?
A) The object is suited to the purpose for which it is meant.
B) It has the correct proportion of all the parts.
C) There is uniformity of idea between choice of the materials and its expected use.
D) All of the above
83. The disease associated with the exclusive consumption of highly polished rice.
A) Beriberi B) Scurvy
C) Rickets D) Keratomalacia
84. Role of a fashion merchandiser involves
A) Procuring B) Estimating
C) Motivating D) All of the above
85. The Parliament passed the Constitution 73 rd Amendment Act 1992, to do away with which of the following?
A) Anomalies in the educational policy
B) Defects in the Public Distribution System.
C) Weaknesses of the Village Panchayati Raj System.
D) Defects in the Health care policy
86. The value computed by dividing the sum of all the scores by the number of scores is ……
A) Mean B) Median
C) Mode D) None of the above
87. According to the Prang colour scheme, when yellow is used with red-violet and blue-violet, it is called ……. harmony.
A) Monochromatic B) Split – complementary
C) A triad D) None of the above
88. Goitrogens are present in
1) Mustard 2) Egg 3) Amaranth 4) Cabbage
A) 1 and 2 are correct B) 2 and 3 are correct
C) 1 and 4 are correct D) 1 and 3 are correct
89. Another name for chrome dyeing
A) Disperse dyeing B) Mordant dyeing
C) Vat dyeing D) Jig dyeing
90. Judiciary hearings set up by the government to maintain fair practices by the sellers towards the consumers
A) National Redressal Courts B) Disputes Redressal Commission
C) Consumer Redressal Forum D) Consumer courts
91. Which of the following statement is not true of the Kudumbashree Project?
A) It is a community organization of NHGs of women.
B) It is an effective strategy for the empowerment of women in the rural area, but not in
the urban area.
C) It was recognized by the Govt of India under the National Rural Livelihoods Mission
D) It is formally registered as the “State Poverty Eradication Mission”.
92. Match the following
List 1 List 2
a) Ambient lighting 1. Light that moves and which is also referred as
b) Accent lighting 2. Light which enhances visual clarity and which is
helpful in performing daily activities.
c) Task lighting 3. A hidden source of light that fills a room with a
d) Natural lighting 4. Directional lighting that highlights a certain
A) a – 3,b – 4,c -1, d – 2 B) a – 3,b – 4,c – 2,d -1
C) a – 2,b -3,c -1,d – 4 D) a – 4,b – 2,c – 1,d – 3
93. Which of the following conditions can lead to Hypoglycaemia?
A) Delay in eating
B) Loss of food by vomiting and diarrhea
C) Excessive exercise
D) All of the above
94. This is a measuring tool for garment construction.
A) Bodkin B) Stilletto
C) Tracing wheel D) None of these
95. Which of the following offers an integrated package that includes preschool education, supplementary nutrition, immunization and health checkups?
A) Integrated Child Protection Scheme
B) Janini Suraksha Yojana
C) Integrated Child Development Services
D) Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana
96. Which of the following disorders is not caused by recessive genes?
A) Sickle cell anaemia B) Phenylketoneuria
C) Huntington’s chorea D) Haemophilia
97. Which of the following statement is not true?
A) Vertical lines indicate gracefulness.
B) Diagonal lines indicate action.
C) Horizontal lines indicate tranquility.
D) Curved lines indicate femininity and youthfulness.
98. Which of the following statement is true of Ketoacidosis?
1. Lowered level of ketones in the blood
2. Feeling of weakness.
3. Painful and rapid breathing.
4. Pain in the abdominal region.
A) 1, 2 and 4 are correct. B) 2, 3 and 4 are correct.
C) 1, 3 and 4 are correct. D) All the statements are correct.
99. Simple geometric designs which are formed using more number of harnesses.
A) Lappet B) Jacquard
C) Dobby D) Leno
100. Arrange the essential phases of the extension educational process in the correct sequence.
2. Deciding upon objectives
3. Analysis of the situation
A) 1, 3, 2, 5, 4 B) 2, 1, 3, 4, 5
C) 3, 1, 2, 4, 5 D) 3, 2, 1, 5, 4
101. A genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a copy of Chromosome 21.
A) Cystic fibrosis B) Cooley’s anaemia
C) Marfan Syndrome D) Down Syndrome
102. Frustration fatigue results when
1. Plans fail to work out
2. One works continuously for a long time.
3. One does not reach a goal even after continuous effort.
4. Lactic acid builds up in the body.
A) 1 and 4 are true B) 2 and 3 are true.
C) 2 and 4 are true D) 1 and 3 are true.
103. The process of implementation of schemes and programmes under KVIC starts at the Ministry of ……
A) Women and Child Development.
B) Small Scale Industries.
C) Co-operation and Urban Development.
D) Micro, Small and Medium enterprises.
104. Which of the following is not a finish used on cotton fabrics?
A) Weighting B) Bleaching C) Mercerizing D) Sanforizing
105. An intense educational activity for motivating and mobilizing a community to action.
A) Brainstorming B) Colloquim
C) Campaign D) Symposium
106. Teratogenic damage is greatest during the ……
A) Embryonic period B) Foetal period
C) Period of the zygote D) Zygotic and foetal periods
107. Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) is aimed at
A) Girl child B) Widowed women
C) Senior citizens D) New borns
108. Fats can be classified as visible and non visible fats. Based on the above classification, which
of the following is the odd one?
A) Egg yolk B) Cream C) Oil seeds D) Pickles
109. Match the following
List 1 List 2
a. Burning off fibre ends (1) Calendering
b. Flattening fibres/yarns (2) Tentering
c. Ironing finish (3) Singeing
d. Create equal width (4) Beetling
A) a-3, b-4, c-1, d-2 B) a-4, b-3, c-2, d-1
C) a-1, b-3, c-2, d-4 D) a-2, b-1, c-3, d-4
110. Given below are two statements, one labeled as Assertion (A) and the other as Reason (R).
Assertion (A): Poverty is essentially a social phenomenon and only secondarily a material or physical phenomenon.
Reasoning (R): Poverty is the socio-economic phenomenon whereby the resources available to a society are used to satisfy the wants of a few while many do not have
even their basic needs met.
A) (A) is false, but (R) is true. B) (A) and (R) are true.
C) (A) and (R) are false. D) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
111. An inborn, automatic response to a particular form of stimulation is termed
A) Niche – picking B) Epigenesis
C) Reaction range D) Reflex
112. A low ‘Engel Co-efficient’ indicates
A) Poorer standard of living B) Higher standard of living
C) Poor state of the economy D) None of the above
113. An acute hypertensive disorder appearing after about the 20th week of pregnancy or following delivery and which in extreme cases lead to convulsions and coma.
A) Megaloblastic anaemia B) Toxemia
C) Oedema D) Haemorrhagic anaemia
114. Method of fabric construction
A) Shearing B) Knitting
C) Calendering D) None of the above
115. Which of the following comes under the three tier system of Panchayati Raj ?
A) Village Panchayat and Zilla Parishad
B) Self help groups and Mahila Mandals.
C) Mahila mandal and Zilla Parishad
D) Zilla Parishad and Self Help Groups
116. A learning issue that impacts kids’ ability to perform maths related tasks
A) Dyslexia B) Dysgraphia
C) Dyspraxia D) None of the above
117. Which of the following can be cited as an example of work simplification through changes in the product?
A) Fixing a definite and convenient storage space for each product.
B) Choosing the most comfortable working level.
C) Purchasing prepared curry powders from a reliable source.
D) Preparing an elaborate fruit salad instead of serving whole fruits.
118. The Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) is the result of the
merger of two schemes. Which are they?
A) PMRY and REGP B) PMRY and RESP
C) REGP and ISEC D) RESP and ISEC
119. Give the correct order for the given steps of cotton yarn processing.
A) Carding, Combing, Drawing, Spinning, Roving
B) Carding, Combing, Drawing, Roving, Spinning
C) Combing, Carding, Roving, Drawing, Spinning
D) Roving, Carding, Combing, Drawing, Spinning
120. Clean India Mission is also known as ……… and was started in the year …….
A) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, 2015 B) Nirmal Sanitation Programme, 2014
C) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, 2014 D) Nirmal Sanitation Programme, 2015