JK SET Exam 2019 is a state level exam for maintaining teaching standard at higher education at state level. In Jammu & Kashmir this exam conducted by the University of Kashmir. The candidates who want to teach at higher education level in Jammu & Kashmir and willing to get a reputed job at higher level education in colleges can apply for the exam. This exam scheduled in Jammu and Srinagar. So eligible candidates register themselves online in order to apply for the exam.
JK SET Exam 2019:- Important dates yet to be decided.
Important Links:- Official Website of Kashmir University
JK SET Exam Application Form:-
- The application form for JK SET exam 2019 soon available on the official website of University of Kashmir.
- All aspirants need to provide their personal information, academic record and contact details in the application form. All aspirants need to upload passport size scanned photo and signature.
- All candidates need to select the preferable subject, medium of exam, and exam centre.
- All candidates keep the printout of duly filled application form for reference.
- After fill application form candidates need to pay the required application fees according to their category.
- Pay fees by online method only.Fees details are under:-
- For general:- Rs. 1000
- For RBA/ALC:-Rs. 800
- For WUP:-Rs. 700
- For SC/ST/PWD/CGB:- Rs. 650
JK SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:-
- All Aspirants should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from UGC recognized University/Institute.
- Aspirants who appearing in final year of their Master’s degree, can apply.
- Aspirants who having Ph.D. degree and completed Master’s Degree before 19th September 1991 will be eligible for 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- All candidates can only appear in subject of their Master’s degree.
- Candidates who have already qualified the UGC NET/CSIR NET can also appear in this exam.
- Candidates who are not a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir can also appear in this exam.
- There is no upper age limit for this exam but candidates who already qualified JK SET exam, can not appear in it.
- Exam Pattern for JK SET Exam 2019:-
- In this exam there are 3 papers having multiple choice type questions.
- Paper-I of 60 questions(out of which only 50 are compulsory), Time -75 minutes, Total marks- 100
- Paper-II of 50 questions(all are compulsory), time-75 minutes, Total marks-100
- Paper-III of 75 questions(all are compulsory), Time- 150 minutes, Total marks-150
- In paper-I there are total 60 questions in it but all candidates require to attempt only 50 questions of their choice. In case of 50+ questions attempted then first 50 questions will be check. In this general paper, questions will be related to Teaching & Research Aptitude, general awareness, Information Technology, Mathematical reasoning and environment.
- In Paper-II & III there are all questions related to their particular subject.
- There are also mentioned a minimum % of marks in each paper. You can check official site for that- University of Kashmir
Note:-Top 6% of the total candidates will be declared as JK SET 2019 qualified and eligible for lecturership.
Syllabus for JK SET Exam -2019:-
- Earth, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Science
- Arab Culture & Islamic Studies
- Buddhist, Jainas & Gandhian
- Computer Science and Application
- Electronic Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Home Science
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Physical Education
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Library & Information
- Political Science
- Social Work
JK SET EXAM Results:- JK SET Exam Results will be declared on Official Website: – Official Website