Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following faculty posts in the disciplines mentioned below on a regular basis. These posts are for the Karaikal Campus of JIPMER located at Karaikal-609 602.
- The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is an autonomous body established under an Act of Parliament.
- Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
- All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees as per Govt. of India from time to time.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- Last Date for receipt of filled in application will be on or before 01.05.2019 (Wednesday) till 05.00 PM.
- As per the approval of the competent authority, in case suitable candidates with required experience are not available for the post of PROFESSOR in various disciplines mentioned above, the same may be operated at the level of Additional Professor in Level 13A2 (139600 – 211300) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs. 1,39,600/- per month and other allowances as admissible + NPA (NPA applicable only to medical candidates). Persons, who are eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Additional Professor only, may submit their application in the prescribed form downloaded from the website along with all the necessary documents with clear superscription on the envelope that the Application is for the post of Additional Professor :- Qualification & experience for the post of Additional Professor in various disciplines’ mentioned above: Essential Qualifications: same as Professor in the respective discipline mentioned above. Experience: – Ten years teaching and, or research experience in the discipline or subject concerned after obtaining the Post graduate qualification or doctorate degree. Age Limit: Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date
- The crucial date for Age limit and experience will be the last date of receipt of application i.e. 01.05.2019
- The persons belonging to SC/ST/EWSs/OBC/PwD candidates must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the authority concerned.
- While forwarding the application through proper channel, a certificate to the effect that Central Government / State Government / Union Territory or the parent Department/Organizations has “No Objection” to the appointment of officer concerned may also be sent to this Institute along with the application (As prescribed in the format – Annexure- D)
- Application for the post shall be in the prescribed proforma available in the JIPMER website (www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in or www.jipmer.edu.in).
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply. The Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts to be filled up.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after the due date i.e. 01.05.2019 (Wednesday) or without application fee will be summarily rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Selection for the post of Professor & Assistant Professor will be held by conducting an interview, for which date and time will be intimated to the eligible candidates by email only and the same will be published in the JIPMER website also (www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in or www.jipmer.edu.in). No individual communication would be sent by post.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- The selected candidates will be posted to work at JIPMER, Karaikal, Karaikal – 609 602 and they will not have any rights to seek their transfer to JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
- The waitlist/reserve list to be operated only if the selected candidate either does not join thereby causing a replacement vacancy or joins but resigns or dies within six months of joining.
- Applications lacking complete information as required and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in submission of copies of relevant documents within the specified period will be rejected without any communication.
- The envelope should be super- scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ in the discipline of ___________________ along with below mentioned documents. The same should be sent to the following postal address
The Deputy Director
(Admin) Admin-I Recruitment Cell Second Floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006
For Download Official Notification:-click here
Other Jobs You May Like:-