The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE conducts The Central Teacher Eligibility Test for B.Ed graduates. This exam is applicable to Central Government schools (KVs, NV,s Central Tibetan School etc.) State Government schools and doors under the administrative control of union territories.
This exam is also applicable to unaided private schools which have a choice of considering CTET as their recruitment criteria.
CTET July 2019 application process started, apply soon: The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has released the notification for Central Eligibility Test CTET July 2019 candidates can visit official website ctet.nic.in
According to notification CTET, July 2019 examination will be held on 7 July 2019 (Sunday) this test will be conducted in 20 languages in 97 cities all over the country.
CBSE also released detailed Information Bulletin with details of examination syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fees, exam centres and other important details regarding CTET July 2019.
All candidates who wish to appear for the CTET July 2019 exam are advised to download and read official news carefully.
All aspirants can apply for CTET July 2019 throw CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in the online application process started today on February 5, 2019 last date of applying online is 05 March 2019 and fees can be deposit of 08 March 2019 till 3:30 p.m.
Official CTET Notification:-CTET July 2019 Notification
1. Online application started on February 5 2019
2. Last date for apply online 5 March 2019 till 5:00 p.m.
3. Last date to apply see through e-challan or debit /credit card marked at 2019 before 3:30 p.m.
4. Online correction in particular March 14 2019
5. Last date for make the online correction March 20 2019
6. Check status of LIC application March 25 2019
7. Admit card download will be notified soon after application process closed
8. Result with in 6 weeks from the exam date
CTET July 2019 exam schedule:
Entry in the exam hall for paper first attempt paper II 12:30 p.m.
2. Admit card checking paper first 9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. paper 2nd 130 to 1:45 p.m.
3. Test booklet distribution paper first 9:15 a.m. paper second 1:45 p.m.
4. Answer sheet opening paper first 9:25 a.m. paper II 1:55 p.m.
5. Last entry in exam hall paper first 9:30 a.m. paper II 2:00 p.m.
6. Test comments Shades paper first 9:30 a.m. paper second 2 p.m.
7. Test concludes paper first 12 noon paper II 4:30 p.m.
- How to fill CTET application form 2019:
If Aspirants have earlier appeared in this exam then they need to provide the details old numbers for the past 3 tests. Aspirants should follow below process for is successfully register for CTET July 2019 –
Step-1 Fill CTET application form:
Candidates need to click on link or tab mentioned on the official website for CTET application form and then provide the required details as mentioned in their class 10 board exam marks sheet. Then select your language first and second.
Step-2 Upload documents:- candidates need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature with their CTET 2019 application form
Step -3 Pay Fees:- After uploading document contains need to select the payment method for the required for according to their category candidates can pay fees by means of e-challan in Syndicate bank HDFC bank or even by means of Credit/Debit Card.
CTET exam July 2019 application fees:
- General/OBC only for paper first or second Rs. 700 (For both paper 1 & 2 Rs. 1200)
- SC/ST differently abled person – for Paper-I or II Rs. 350 (For both paper I & II Rs. 600)
Step-4 Final submission of application form: after review all dear information can just need to click on the submit button and also take a print of confirmation page for future reference.
Environmental MCQs Quiz for All Exams: Environment MCQs Quiz