AIIMS Jodhpur Professor, Additional Professor & Other – 139 Posts:-
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, JODHPUR
RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF AIIMS JODHPUR ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT / DEPUTATION / RETIRED FACULTY ON CONTRACT BASIS.
All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders (Overseas Citizen of India) for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT/ DEPUTATION/ RETIRED FACULTY ON CONTRACT BASIS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
The General Conditions and Information for the Candidates who wish to apply for Deputation Basis:-
- The initial period of deputation shall be 5 years further extendable for another 02 years.
- The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel & Training Vide OMs No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17th June, 2010, OM No.: 2/6/2016-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17th February, 2016 and OM No.2/6/2016- Estt. (Pay-II) dated 23rd February, 2017, as amended from time to time.
The General Conditions and Information for the Candidates who wish to apply for Retired Faculty on Contract Basis:-
- Only Retired Faculty can apply above said posts.
- Age Limit: Professor/Additional Professor/ Associate Professor: – Not exceeding 70 (Seventy) years as on closing date.
- While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the faculty staff appointed at the Institute subject to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case.
- The engagement of retired faculty consultant is purely on contract basis for an initial term of two years from the date of joining duty after acceptance of this contract. The term may be extended by another two years or till the attainment of age of 70 years or till the post is filled by regular appointment, whichever is earliest. The period of contract is subject to be reduced or extended at the sole discretion of the Competent Authority of AIIMS Jodhpur.
- The retired faculty consultant will be assigned clinical, teaching and research duties, besides any other work as deemed fit by the Director of the Institute.
- The retired faculty consultant will report to the Director, AIIMS Jodhpur.
- During the period of contract, retired faculty consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly remuneration as indicated above. His remuneration shall be all inclusive arid subject to deduction of tax at source and / or any other statutory deductions to the extent required under the laws
- Participation of retired faculty consultant in National Seminars/ Conferences would be permissible as per entitlement of regular Faculty. In case retired faculty consultant is also deputed out of station on official assignment, TA/DA would be paid on tour, as admissible, as per entitlement against post last held immediately before retirement.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will be eligible for Thirty (30 days) leave in a calendar year, on cumulative basis.
- During the period of contract, the engagement is liable to be terminated at any time with a one month notice, without assigning any reason whatsoever. It will be open to the Institute to pay, in lieu of notice, salary for the period by which the notice period falls short. Similarly, the retired faculty consultant may also terminate the contract any time with one month’s notice. The termination may be allowed with lesser notice period also provided the retired faculty consultant deposits with the Institute appropriate amount equivalent to the consolidated remuneration of the period by which the notice period falls short, in lieu of the notice period.
- Private practice of any kind, including laboratory and consultant practice is prohibited. The retired faculty consultant will not engage himself/herself in any other paid assignment during the validity of this contract.
- If at any time, in the opinion of competent authority, which is final in this matter, retired faculty consultant is found non-performing or guilty of any offence, dishonest, disobedience, disorderly behavior, negligence, indiscipline, absence from duty without permission or any other conduct considered by the competent authority, deterrent to the interest of AIIMS or violation of one or more terms and conditions of this letter, his/her services may be terminated without notice and the competent authority shall be entitled to recover any damages arising out of any act or omission on his/her part, from him/her.
- Other conditions of service will be as provided under the Rules, Bye laws and Regulations of the Institute and governed by the relevant rules and orders issued by the Government of India. It may please noted that the retired faculty consultant will be required to conform to the Rules, Bye laws, Regulations, Discipline and Code of Conduct prevailing in the Institute from time to time.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will be governed, in respect of any matter relating to the conduct, discipline, in respect of which no provisions have been made in these terms and conditions, the provisions of CCS Conduct Rules 1964 and Central Civil Services Classification Control and Appeal Rules 1965 as amended from time to time.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will be at the disposal of the Institute on whole time basis and his/her services may be utilized in any manner required by the Competent Authority of the Institute without any claims for any additional remuneration.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any loss, accident, damages or injury while performing the consultancy assignment including travel.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will not have or acquire during validity of this contract either directly or indirectly any outside interest, in any business or otherwise, which could be in conflict with the interest of Institute as a whole or that would be prejudicial to his/her position. Retired Faculty Consultant will declare any interests in, any commercial concern or companies etc. before joining. Failure to do so will entail termination of his/her contract forthwith without prejudice to the right of this Institute for initiation of legal action against him/her as deemed fit.
- Retired Faculty Consultant and his/her family members shall not accept any gifts or presentations, directly or indirectly, whether in the form of money, free possession of goods or other benefits from any person or firm with whom he/she is or likely to be, in contract, by virtue of this contract with whom he/she has or is likely to have dealings. His/her services would be terminated, if found involved in corrupt practices, besides taking action as per rules/law.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will devote his/her whole time and attention exclusively to the duties entrusted to him/her to the best of his/her power ability and skill. He/ She will acknowledge that his/her position entails absolute confidentiality and therefore during the continuance of this contract/ arrangement and / or after cessation of this contract for any reasons whatsoever, he/she will not indulge or disclose any information papers and documents in his/her knowledge and custody to any outsider and maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Retired Faculty Consultant is liable to make good any of loss sustained by the Government due to his/her misbehavior or negligence.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will not engage himself/herself in any other paid assignment during the validity of this contract.
- Retired Faculty Consultant will not disclose or divulge or make public or shall personally use for any gain any of the materials, processes, accounts, transactions, dealings, information etc. whether the same may be confined to him/her or may become known to him/her during the course of his/her services or otherwise.
- In case Retired Faculty Consultant is employed elsewhere, he/she will bring a letter from his/her present employer stating that his/her resignation has been accepted and he/she is relieved.
- In case any of the above conditions are violated, the appointment shall automatically stand cancelled.
- Upon termination for whatever reasons, Retired Faculty Consultant will forthwith return to Institute all records/documents and papers that are in his/her custody and control, by virtue of his/her engagement and obtain discharge in writing from Institute
. 28. Retired Faculty Consultant will not seek or try to secure any other job or employment without previous written sanction/consent of the Institute.
- There will be periodical monitoring of the performance of the contractual appointee and in the event that his/her performance is found to be unsatisfactory, his/ her contract is liable to be terminated and/or his/her payment should withheld till satisfactory progress is achieved by him/her
- If In the event of any conflict regarding terms of appointment, the decision of the Institute shall be final.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
For Official Notification:-click here